JBS Fabrication Ltd screw conveyors use the best available technology for oil & gas hazardous area operation. Working in partnership with NORD Drivesystems we have developed the next generation improved efficiency and increased safety drive systems for all of our screw conveyors.
All devices comply with the standards and directives such as CE (European Union), UL (USA), CSA (Canada), RCM (Australia) and EAC (Eurasia).
Our drive systems include next generation control technology such as an interface for wireless connection to a mobile device. This way we can control the speed of our screw conveyor augers using a mobile phone APP. The APP also provides for remote fault analysis through smart operation.
JBS provide a wide range of services including screw conveyor (auger) design, manufacture, shipment, COMPEX electrical and mechanical installation at client locations onshore & offshore all over the globe. We also provide screw conveyor maintenance and 24 /7 support for fault finding and operational assistance. JBS provide solutions to many industrial sectors.
In 2017, JBS acquired the business of Screw Conveyor Ltd Aberdeen and have since integrated all historical records and data from previous screw conveyor builds into our database. Screw Conveyor Ltd have supplied augers to the oil & gas industry since 1996, for any original build information for a Screw Conveyor Ltd unit please contact JBS. JBS are a Martin Sprocket USA authorised distributor.
JBS Screw Conveyors include:
- Electric Drive—ATEX IECEx and NEMA UL
- Standard U Trough Auger Screw Conveyors
- Swivel Pedestal Screw Conveyors – Manual and Electric Motor Operation
- Screw Feeder Manufacture
- Tubular Screw Conveyors
- Hydraulic Drive
- High-Temperature Applications
- Shaftless and Multiple Shaft
- Stainless Steel Screw Conveyors
- Vertical, Inclined, Full Pitch and Half Pitch Flight Augers
- Mud Skips & Mud Agitators
- Variable-speed inverter with mobile phone app to vary the speed
- Manufactured to CEMA standards – best available technology
- Approved for Oil & Gas Hazardous Area Operation
- Single and Dual Drive Augers
- Quick Release Screws
- Improved Safety Packages to include Immediate Stop Brake (ISB), emergency stop button, grabwire switch, safety interlock switches, speed sensors, safety bolts. All Ex rated control panels have lockable isolator switches as standard. Multiple auger single control panels with inverter drive controls are designed by JBS for our clients all over the world.
- JBS provide COMPEX electrical and mechanical installation for all our screw conveyors as well as fault finding and 24/7 technical support.
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy